Is South Park gathering back on Sunday?
WE ARE BACK HOME!
However - in order to create a spacious and safe environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our worship centers. We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that South Park Baptist Church is safe, secure and spacious for your family.
We have 9:30am Bible Study Groups, 10:30am Morning Worship in person and live stream on Facebook or Youtube.
Before you come ASK
Ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group before coming to church:
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn't be around others?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we strongly encourage you to attend church services online.
What about our children?
We are excited to have our Children's Ministry back open, that is including Nursery.
Nursery - will be open during Bible Study Group hour and Morning Worship hour. Parents will check in at the check in area located in the main office.
Kids and Youth will meet at 9:30 for Bible Study Groups. (Kinder-12th grade)
Children's Church (Kinder-5th grade) will check in at the kids check in area located in the main office.
Youth (6th-12th grade) will be back upstairs in the youth room.
Adult Life Groups - most of our adult Life Groups are back open. We do understand those that are still needing to stay home, we are offering one class on Zoom during this hour. Contact church office for more information.
Office Hours on Weekdays?
During this time office hours differ.
If you are needing assistance or to contact someone, email the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (817)293-2760
What to Expect
What to expect when coming back to church:
BECAUSE WE CARE
- We will have sanitizer stations available at each door, keeping each other healthy one pump at a time!
- Our Safety Team will be directing you where to go.
- Our ushers will show you to your seat, and they will dismiss you after service.
SMILE & WAVE
- Refrain from hugs and handshakes.
- Stay 6ft apart.
- Congregate outside NOT inside.
SPICK & SPAN
- The building will be disinfected prior to every service.
- Bathrooms will be disinfected prior to every service. Clorox wipes will be available in each bathroom; please sanitize before and after every use.
I'M SMILING ON THE INSIDE "YOU CAN'T SEE IT THROUGH MY MASK"
- Masks are not required, however we highly encourage you to wear them. Masks protect the people you love most.
- All staff will be wearing mask.
- We encourage you to bring your own mask (we do have some on hand). Be creative we want to see your best!
- Our North Worship Center is a 100% Mask Center.
THANKS FOR GIVING
- Ushers will not pass the offering plate. Instead they will walk by and you can drop your offering inside the plate.
- You may also continue to give online.